Saturday, November 3, 2012

THREE EASY WAYS TO REMOVE PIMPLES NATURALLY


Pimples treatment
Are you suffering from pimples on your face?  Do you have problem getting rid of them? When I was in my teenage, I had pimples on my face, which was really embarrassing. Aside from physical effect, emotionally it lowered my confidence and this detached me to hang out with my friends. Although I have it, pretty much under control now, I still have to take good care of my skin to prevent pimples.

If you are looking for help to remove pimples in such easy and natural ways which are proven effective then here are some tips which will guide you to reach your goal of getting beautiful and pimple free skin whether you are a teenager or an adult sufferer.

1.Ice cubes. Get 3 to 4 pieces of ice cubes. Wrap in a towel and press on the affected area. Continue doing this daily until it will remove permanently.

2.Aloe Vera juice. Cover lightly twice a day your pimples with Aloe Vera juice for clearing result.

3.Warm water and baking soda. Combine baking soda and warm water. This is helpful for cleansing the face to decrease the attack of bacteria.

No comments:

Post a Comment